martes, 23 de diciembre de 2014

VILLANCICO EN INGLÉS DE LOS ALUMNOS/AS DE SEXTO.

Y para finalizar el festival, nuestros alumnos mayores prepararon con sus tutoras un villancico en inglés, titulado...
When Christmas comes to town. 

Os dejamos la letra por si alguien se anima a cantarla en nochebuena.

I'm wishing on a star and trying to believe 
That even though it's far he'll find me Christmas Eve 
I guess that Santa's busy 'cause he's never come around 
I think of him when Christmas comes to town 

The best time of the year when everyone comes home 
With all this Christmas cheer it's hard to be alone 
Putting up the Christmas tree with friends who come around 
It's so much fun when Christmas comes to town 

Presents for the children wrapped in red and green 
All the things I've heard about but never really seen 
No one will be sleeping on the night of Christmas eve 
Hoping Santa's on his way 

Presents for the children wrapped in red and green 
All the things I've heard about but never really seen 
No one will be sleeping on the night of Christmas Eve 
Hoping Santa's on his way 

When Santa's sleigh bells ring I listen all around 
The Harold angels sing, I never hear a sound 
And all the dreams of children once lost will not be found 
That's all I want when Christmas comes to town 
That's all I want when Christmas comes to town


Os animamos en estas fiestas a que participéis en el concurso de dibujo/slogan 
EL COLE DE TUS SUEÑOS. 
Para más información os podéis dirigir a la entrada del blog con este título. 
Anímate a participar.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.